Aah, the peace-of-mind knowing that the air around you is bacteria and contaminant free – resulting in a safer, healthier, more productive environment. Introducing Advanced Static Concepts.
Advanced Static Concepts air handlers are the most versatile indoor air quality improvement system and are designed for a multitude of residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial applications.
In one compact, modular design, Advanced Static Concepts provides all of the indoor air quality offerings currently available. Advanced Static Concepts is the first indoor air quality control solution that overcomes low CFM with high static pressure. These air handling units can be designed for outdoor or indoor placement and are available in either vertical or horizontal orientation, Advanced Static Concepts offers high filtration and a variable speed motor as well as options such as UV lights, odor removal filters, humidification.
Take a few moments to review the features and benefits that follow and find out just how easy it is to enjoy indoor quality air that a custom built solution can provide. Now, you can breathe easy.
- Extruded aluminum construction.
- 2 inch thermal insulated walls with aluminum finish
- Double hinged doors open in either direction.
- All units are internally isolated.
- Heavy duty, high static fans and motors.
- Temperature sensor ports.
- All panels are fully removable with quick connect fittings for ease of serviceability and component replacement.
- Chilled Water or Refrigerant Cooling Coil
- Hot Water or Steam Heating Coil
- Separate heating/humidity module
- Vertical and horizontal arrangements
- Return air plenum
- Free discharge plenum with aluminum double deflector grille
- Aluminum return air grilles for use with return air plenum
- Return air fan
- Mixing box
- Foot casters for roll around capability
- Electric heaters
- Natural gas / propane heater
- Steam Humidifiers
- UV Lights
- Photocatalytic Filters
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Pleated Media Filters
- 65%, 85% or 95% cartridge filters
- Hepa Filters
- Condensing Unit
- Factory mounted controls
- Factory mounted control by others